Sunday, January 5, 2014

The story begins...

STAR WARS
Edge of the Empire RPG

Imps in the Rearview
Episode 1
Escape from Mos Shuuta

This will be an ongoing blog sharing our current campaign of Fantasy Flight's Edge of the Empire RPG. I'm Jimmy, the GM. We currently have five other players and I'll introduce you as the posts continue...

Our first night playing included Brent and his son Jonas, Craig and my son Kyle. We were connecting via roll20.net and I had the Beginner Box adventure ready to roll. We did NOT use the "quick start" rules, though, and they each had their own character and did not use the pregens.

Everyone had a great time and we ended on a high note with everyone ready for the next session. Next post I'll share some details of the first session. I will attempt to avoid any major spoilers, but anyone who has read or heard about this adventure will note that no two groups have the same experience, so I know minor spoilers are not usually a problem. 


No comments:

Post a Comment